Diamond actively recruits and keeps the best ICT brains in the market. Our staff are recognised industry leaders, innovators and all round impressive people who all have great stories to share.
We’d like you to meet our ICT Manager – Phillip Good
- What is your role at Diamond?
- As the ICT Manager. I am ultimately responsible for the delivery and support of all ICT products from Diamond.
- What do you like most about working at Diamond?
- The thing I love most about Diamond is the culture. Everyone here has a “can do, let’s get the job done” attitude and there really are some unique personalities. I love coming to work in the morning as I get to work with these wonderful people.
- Why did you choose to enter the field?
- ICT is something that has always come naturally to me, I topped scored in IT in High School and I love to play with technology at home. I have been in this field so long now I couldn’t possibly image doing anything else.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead who would you choose?
- Throughout my life I have spent a lot of time studying the martial arts, in particular Karate. I love this form of Martial arts as it is the perfect blend of Fitness, flexibility, strength, discipline, respect and focus. I would have loved to have met and trained with the founder of the Goju-Kai Karate, Gogen Yamaguchi.
- People would be surprised to know . . .
- Contrary to the IT stereo type, I really like keeping fit, these days I gain fitness through running. I have competed in several half marathon races and you will often see me running around the bay early on a Sunday morning training for these events.